Thursday 11 April 2013

Kérastase In-Salon Experience


I am not much of a salon person; rather, I prefer the coziness/confinement of my home to do most of my beauty rituals. Therefore, I’d been holding back the feeling of experiencing a wonderful service. However, a recent beach trip that led to severe hair fall and dandruff stirred me to visit Geetanjali Salon in Shivalik, New Delhi, leading to an introduction to Sunil, one of the Salon’s assistant. While washing my hair, he immediately examined my mane and discussed issues related to my hair.


While I relaxed on my chair with a couple of magazines, he began by applying a solution that was sprayed on my strands, section by section, and combed through. The solution consisted of a Fusio-Dose concentrate that is attached with a booster cap. Sunil recommended Concentre Vita-Ciment (green one) along with Cereamide booster to restore the hair damage.


Next was a heavenly massage to let the solution seep through my hair, followed by a deep conditioning masque – 'Kerastase Resistance Masque Force Architecte' for weak and damaged hair.

The product website describes it as a reconstructing masque that instantly replenishes weakened to very damaged hair:

-    Intensely replenishes while rebuilding holding structure of hair fiber
- Smoothes, heals and protects hair
- Helps prevent breakage and split ends with patented Intra-Cylane®
- Fortifies every strand from within for maximum effectiveness

The soft-textured masque was left on the scalp for 15-20 mins and rinsed off. Then my squeaky clean hair was blow-dried to activate the Kerastase products.


The entire session took 45-60 mins, after which I was on cloud 9. My hair definitely looked and felt better - lustrous and thick. Priced at Rs 2,000, the gorgeous Marilyn Monro-esque hair doesn’t come cheap. However, it’s definitely worth the impact (and I had to attend a party later in the day). Moreover, this motivated me to adopt the self invented beauty commandment: ‘thou shalt maintain this by a balanced diet and a proper hair care regime’!

Pic Courtesy: www.kerastase.com

6 comments:

  1. You've no idea how much you have tempted me!!! Great post as usual .. very well written!
    xx
    titiyangzom.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling... do try and let me know your experience :)

      Delete
  2. For healthy hair more care is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting
    a new initiative in a community in the same niche.
    Your blog provided us useful information to work on.
    You have done a extraordinary job!

    my weblog - search results

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you like it :) Thanks ...

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valuable to me, so please leave a message and I'll reply as soon as possible :)