Thursday 20 June 2013

Sephora Gift Hamper
















I am a regular subscriber to various fashion magazines and guess what I received on my renewal of Harper Bazaar - Sephora Gift Hamper !!! Oh my, isn't it amazing ! I am so excited and looking forward to try all these products.


Benefit 'They're Real Mascara: This is one of the cult product from Benefit. Can't wait to see what wonders it does to my eyes!


MakeUp ForEver Lipstick: I got 'Rouge Artist Intense 41' - a warm red tone. Uhmm.. I love my MAC 'Ruby Woo' but let's see how this one goes on my lips :)


Burt's Bees Daisy White Serum: My H2O serum recently got over, so I am happy to have this one. I might not have to buy another one if this suits my skin ;)


Burt's Bees Lip Balm: I love this one! I did buy this one as a gift for my sister some time back and was thinking of getting one for myself. And here I have it! That too as a gift !


Stila liquid eye liner: My Revlon liner is about to finish, so again, this one is a treat !

Gifts are always nice to receive. Isn't it? Well so I've decided to do a giveaway soon ! Excited?? So, do keep an eye out and don't forget to participate !!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! this is droolworthy.. I'm super jealous and keeping my fingers crossed that they send mine soon too (: Next time let ur loyal readers like me knw incase u come across great deals like this ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGG!! I need to subscribeee now. :P Enjoy your products. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rati :) Yes at times they give such amazing gifts ... plus i m sure u'll enjoy reading them ;)

      Delete
  3. Thank you ... fingers crossed !!! i m xcited for urs as well ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valuable to me, so please leave a message and I'll reply as soon as possible :)