Wednesday 12 June 2013

Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy

 Crabtree & Evelyn Hand Therapy tubes in six different fragrances - This is the gift box that I received upon subscribing Cosmopolitan Magazine few months back ! Packaging is soo cute and the sizes are perfect to carry in your bags. Moreover, these are formulated without mineral oil, parabens, phthalates or propylene glycol. This non-oily moisturizing cream nourishes hands and cuticles as it contains macadamia nut oil, shea butter and Myrrh extract.


Texture of these babies is little thick and creamy. However, it is absorbed by our delicate skin in minutes, leaving hands well moisturized without being greasy. I always find massaging cream onto my hands very therapeutic ! Totally blissful ! Do try !


2 comments:

  1. Awww!!! I'm so J! You always manage to find such great deals.. These look sooo adorable! Been meaning to try this brand for ao long now..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice package this product looks really interesting.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valuable to me, so please leave a message and I'll reply as soon as possible :)