Saturday 1 June 2013

My Summer Beauty Haul !



 

Over the last few weeks I added some beauty products from various stores to satiate/quench my summer thirst :) Most of the products were planned purchases so no binge shopping for me!


KIEHL'S Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque - This is something new for me - an overnight mask (wow..was instantly sold to the idea!!) and bought it last month. Clinique too is out with one.. (can't wait to get my hands on that as well). Click on the link to check post on the same.


MAC Fix+ - I have been thinking of buying this for some time. It's a skin refresher plus finishing mist. Great product !


Lush Sweet Lips - Yummy scrub for my lips. Previously i used to scrub my lips by mixing sugar and oil from my kitchen. However, after reading great review at http://titiyangzom.blogspot.in/2013/04/titiyangzom.html, I couldn't help but get one myself !


Forest Essentials Facial Tonic Mist - This is facial mist - natural rose water in a small on-the-go bottle, ideal to be carried around in my bag. Perfect summer buy !


Ouidad Clarifying Shampoo - This has been on my list for quite some time. Alas, I feel less guilty after using all those hair styling products !


Forest Essentials Ayurvedic Slimming Oil - I know one doesn't get slim by using these products but no harm in using this one - it's natural and can be used as a wonderful body moisturizer ! Buying this product in winter would have made more sense but I got to read about this in one of my recent magazines. :)


The Body Shop Cactus Brush - I have been thinking of trying dry brushing - so i bought this one for the same :). Lets experiment!

That's all for now ... It is so much fun to share about my newly bought goodies. I prefer to use all and more for couple weeks, so I can share more with you guys  :)

6 comments:

  1. Great picks Isha! the slimming oil and the body shop brush looks tempting! would love to read your review on Fix plus and Kiehl's Masque..
    xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... will be writing about each one of them soon !!! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh that is a really nice haul sweetie!
    Now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try something from Lush! Love the haul :)
    Keep posting!
    Do you want to follow each other? I'd love that :) Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you... Lush offers some great products to try to ... visited your blog .. enjoyed reading it and now i am following your blog ... :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are valuable to me, so please leave a message and I'll reply as soon as possible :)